The electronic registration is a step by step document that can only be submitted once all the required areas are completed through this website’s platform.
In order for your electronic vendor registration to be processed it must meet the following guidelines:
- Each area of the form must meet the registration instructions guidelines.
- Information provided on the form must match information registered with the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) or Social Security Administration (SSA).
- Only PDF files will be accepted for the attachment documentation required on section #4. Picture files or jpg files will not be processed.
- You must verify information is accurate and required documents are attached before you submit the request as no further changes can be made once completed.
- Once submitted you will receive a confirmation email. Keep that for your records.
- If your electronic vendor registration does not follow the guidelines, an email notification will be sent to you.
Upon receipt of your registration Vendor Database Services staff will review, processed and assign a vendor number within 10 business days. Only the accounting department of the State of Nevada agency you are to receive payment from will be able to access that number.
Further questions regarding the process should be referred to the State of Nevada agency you are doing business with.
***Important: read above before continuing***