Online Payment Portal
The online payment portal creates a fast, secure, convenient and efficient method for debtors to make payments to the State.
Before you select “Make a Payment”, have a valid email address along with the following information readily available:
- Electronic Check (eChecks)
ACH payments can be made using your corporate checking, checking or savings account. There are no additional fees for eCheck transactions.
- A valid checking or savings account
- The nine-digit routing number of your financial institution
- Credit/Debit Card
There is a non-refundable payment processing fee of 1.85% for credit/debit card transactions.
- A valid Discover, MasterCard, or VISA credit or debit card
- Collection Account Information
- Account Number ID with seven digits, which can be found on your collection letter.
Additional Payment Options
You can also make checks or money orders payable to "Nevada State Controller"
- Write your Account ID number on the check
- Allow at least 10-14 days for mailing and processing of your payment
- Mail your payment to the following address:
State Controller’s Office
101 N. Carson Street, Suite 5
Carson City, NV 89701